Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 13, 2009

Ari had her first Dentist appointment today. They were only going to introduce her to the chair and look in her mouth basically, but she was doing so good. And, she was looking forward to doing everything that Kylie did the other day. So, she sat very still while the doctor scraped her teeth, polished them, and did floride. She was an angel, and I felt much better about my mommy skills again. (I felt like a failure at Kylie's visit.) The hygenist gave her some pink gloves, and Ari wanted me to blow it up like a balloon when we got home. She gave the other to Kylie- so sweet. And, she got a little googly eye ring and tooth-shaped sucker. The hygenist told me that it wasn't often that she could write "good patient" in a 3 year old's file! Yay!!! And, I didn't have any cavities either!!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, very brave! I was afraid of the dentist!

Manu

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Awww how cute and so brave!! Im not a big fan of the dentist myself LOL