Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11


First night back in her "big girl room"! She has told me that, "It's her bed. So, she gets to make up the rules." So, she picked the top bunk and Kylie got the bottom. She is also planning on many other family members sleeping over (grandparents included! lol!) Tonight, she got in bed and proudly pronounced, "Now, I can pick my boogers!" I asked what she meant, and she said that she "wasn't allowed" in Kylie's bed. lol! So, now, she can happily pick her boogers in her top bunk! We didn't get the shelves hung today because they didn't work out. Jas put the light together and we came up with a plan for that. He also finished the chair that Ari and I had mostly together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The room has become so great ... I hope they both had very nice dreams!