Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 5

Jason and Kylie love to collect wood for the fire, and we all enjoy sitting around it!

The dog LOVES it out here. Dad always takes him on long runs through the woods.
Even though she was sick, Ari still got to have some fun poking around in the stream and sitting near the fire. She and Jas had a special time just sitting and looking at the stars and moon.
I love these two pictures! Jason and Kylie LOVE the dirt bike! Here they were getting each other to do tricks and Jas was picking on her by pushing the 4 wheeler with the bike! They were smiling so big and having so much fun together!



I went out to take pictures of Jason's "sweet jump" lol!! :)

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

wonderful shots - love the bike shots most! The pics with the red anorak are also great !!

I´m glad you had a wonderful day

Unknown said...

Great pictures ... I think with such a bike even if I had my fun!