Tuesday, May 19, 2009

March 18, 2009


I started the morning out with a ticket for not having a seatbelt on... it could have been worse though because I was speeding and my front licence plate was broken off, and ari wasn't in a belt either... so, the police lady was very nice to me, but I still cried...
Muffin Tin Monday- Rainbow Theme
Ari went on "part of her b-day date with daddy" (which they haven't gotten around to doing until now)... She wanted to go to a pet store and get a snake. So, here's her little corn snake... there were very pink ones and redder ones, but she wanted one that looked brown... lol!! They also went to McDonald's for a hot fudge sundae, but Ari said it wasn't all of their date because she still wants to go to the museum...lol!






1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

beautiful snake and muffin shots!

Oh no, not good with the police and the seatbelt!